If you need to place a man with alcohol and other substance abuse disorders in a structured environment, HOPE Harbor offers a 90+ day program for individuals who have failed in other programs and/or have pushed family and friends to the point of no return.
The mission of HOPE Harbor is to help men seeking recovery from alcohol and other drug addictions to move toward sobriety and spiritual growth.
As a means of achieving these goals, HOPE Harbor offers:
- Residential Treatment Services
- Long-term Supervised Transitional Living
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Life Skills, Skill Building and Vocational Training
- A Structured Self-Help Program of Support
- Spiritual Growth and Development Support